2013/02/15

New Shades 2013

Karen Walker


What kind of sunglasses are you going for this year? Vogue says, pilot goggles  are going to be trendy, but I'm not sure about that one, bit freaky perhaps? Or are you going to carry on wearing last years cat eye shape? I always like the classic Ray Ban Wayfarer, but no need to buy any of these, cause Mr. has them in all colours and he goes hunting for them on ebay, that is the vintage black ones because they don't have Ray Ban written on the front!!! Erm, should I be worried? Anyway, this year I'd like to have some by Karen Walker preferably in tortoise shell, this woman does some mean styles!


1 comment:

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

I often stare at Karen Walker sunnies! I think I will stick to my Celine's Audrey because they are perfect for my face shape and so versatile. Lucy, have a great Sunday! Caterina