2012/12/03

Super Chic Long Sleeved Midi Dresses



1. Selected Femme at Asos 2. Cocoon sleeves at Asos 3. Asos 4. Swan Print at Asos 5. Dropped waist embroidered at Asos 6. BA&SH at Asos 7. Filippa K at Whistles 8. Tartan at Zara 9. Zara

I put together this selection of easy to wear long sleeved midi dresses, as I like to cover up and keep warm in Winter without thinking what cardi I need to shrug over my arms! Great and easy to wear not only at that Christmas party! My faves are 1 and 8. And yours?



4 comments:

Lens & anything Else said...

Love look n 6

classiq said...

I like a long-sleeved dress in winter too. My favourites are 2 and 3. :)
Ada

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

What a nice selection! 1, 7 and 8 are my favourites!

Fashionistable said...

Oh actually I like all of these. Would happily have them all. thank you for this selection. Going to check them out some more. Xxxx