2012/11/15

Placed In A Queue? The Stress-free Alternative.

Experiencing the above right now? Eek! Waiting in line in the cold to get your hands on one of those candy coloured clutches or other from the Maison Martin Margiela with H&M collection? Double-eek! Can't be bothered to stand in any queue, or don't want to shop under pressure? 15 minutes...go go go go...! Triple-eek! Did all the aforementioned and didn't get what you fancied? Faint! 
Don't fret! There are other options to get your hands on something Margiela, and some "real" Margiela for that. Own experience taught me, that going back to the shop a few days after the event, will have quite some stock left. The stuff keeps coming in, usually in the form of returned items, when that oversized jumper even in size 34 seemed to big and the one size fits all coat looked better in the lookbook....
Another super stress-free option is yoox.com, there's quite some Margiela from previous seasons to be found. A lot of wearable items and nice accessoires at different prices. Happy hunting!



Yoox


source: H&M, Yoox



1 comment:

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

You should have told me! I bought several things for my friends (who could not queue with me...) and I would have been happy to get the clutch for you. In any case you are right: wait another couple of days and then check the returns...I'm sure there will be some stock!