2012/11/09

MMM for H&M



6 Days to go....are you eagerly awaiting the Maison Martin Margiela for H&M collection of reissued and tagged iconic pieces from the last 23 years, or are you going to pass this one? I'd love to know! At Fashionologie you can have a look at the whole collection, and ELLE Uk modelled a few looks here. My faves are the car seat cover dress Helena Christensen is wearing (but then of course everything looks good on her), the black leather jacket, and the black blazer with the wide deconstructed pants! The jeans are a little bit too East 17 for my taste! One thing I am missing in this collection though, are the fabulous sleek ankle boots that one can usually find at MMM, not so keen on the invisible heels. What are your faves?



 source: H&M


1 comment:

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

I wrote a post about my favourites, plus a sort of 'survival guide' yesterday! Finally I had the chance to review the entire collection and I think I may go for the navy oversized jumper, the black fitted jacket and the jeans...but of course I would like to try them one before deciding because I sense that the fit may be 'weird'. Have a great w-e!