2012/08/08

Zara Studdarama



Been to Zara lately or checked out their website? Of course you have! Noticed the studs and spikes thing going on for a while there now? It's studs and spikes on almost everything! It's turned into the No 1 go to shop for anything studded. And for the advanced, that is if you are getting bored of your studs, there is also quite a selection of spikes! Not quite the pointed Punk Rock spikes that we know, but then we don't want those anyway. There are sweatshirts with spikes, trenchcoats with studs, clutches with studs - you name it they've got it! Anyway, got myself these studded sandals in the sale that are very comfy and fit perfectly into a Rock'n'Roll household.


3 comments:

Laura said...

I saw these, they are so cool!

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

They are very cool and suits you perfectly! I went to Zara last w-e and left my fashion heart on a pair of studded loafers...

Fashionistable said...

These are great but I cant wear this type of sandal. Kills my feet. But yes the studded trend just seems to keep growing. They are everywhere now. Xxxx