2012/05/04

Hot or Not? Anna Dello Russo for H&M



To say it in Anna's words: "The focus of the collection are jewelleries. They make a sound, this sound is sound of bling bling! It's a great sound because it's therapeutic!" 
Got to like this crazy Italian clothes horse! And look at her home, even the Versace Palace pales in comparison to this! I think Mr. Selby should go and pay her a visit! I'd love to see more!
Ok, back to the jewellery, I can honestly say it doesn't hit my taste buds, but what about you? Is this accessories collection going to be a success or is it just Anna going crazy over it?


Available from October 4th

4 comments:

classiq said...

I have to say this is the H&M collaboration I am the least enthusiastic about. I am not a jewelry person (less is more in my opinion) and most certainly I am not an Anna dello Russo jewelry style kind of person.
Ada

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

Not a fan, but I admire the lady's coherence to excessive, bold fashion statements. I think I'll pass this collaboration, but if I have to pick a piece it would be the snake bracelet...Changing subject, I embarked on the Twitter adventure and I was wondering if you are there as well?

The PvdH Journal said...

A total contradiction: I love Anna and her style but not on me. Does that make sense? I suppose I admire her boldness and she always makes me smile.

Fashionistable said...

Nothing looks real, but then of course it isn't. It will sell like hotcakes though. Love ADR not sure about this. Xxxx