2012/04/23

We Are 5 Years Old!




No, not this blog, but these 5 white shirts from COS! COS has re-issued them for their 5 year anniversary. And now guess what! Somewhere hidden in the depths of my cupboard I fished out No 3, yep, the one with the bib front (I had a serious bib front phase at the time!). It actually still has the tags on it. Don't know why I have never worn it, but it's great quality. The new version has gone up by a 10er! I think I like mine better though with the quirky gathered button fastening at the bottom...





Any relicts with tags on in your cupboard?


3 comments:

The PvdH Journal said...

hahaha. actually when I was packing to come to mexico I found a glittery sweater thing from Armani that my grandmother bought for me while I was still at uni... it may have been Armani, but it shouted more a 50 year old!

Fashionistable said...

Nope dont think there is anything in there I havent worn. Maybe not worn for a long time but they have all had an outing. Only a 10er more expensive than 5 years ago. Not bad.Xxxx

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

I remember visiting the COS store in Brussels the day it opened and it was love at first sight. I have a soft spot for white tops (more than shirts) and over the last 5 years I created a 'mini-collection':puffed sleeves, pleated front, off white shades, you name it and I have it...In my wardrobe I do have some things I've never worn, but I would not call them relict...they are just waiting for the right occasion to come out..!