2012/04/09

5 Favourite Spring Wardrobe Updates

I've been looking for the perfect pair of hi tops for ages, until I found these white leather ones at Boss Orange last week! Couldn't be happier! Made of lovely leather they are so comfy I feel like Moonwalking in them!

Got this fabulous soft leather Biker jacket at Zara and it fits like a glove. Damn it Zara, you've also made it in cream!
Found these luxurious slouchy pleated pants at Boss Orange (seems like my new favourite brand). And my favourite style of pants that I always come back to! These were a sample and only available once in this colour and size! Bingo they fitted!

Marni for H&M shades. The only thing that I kept from my order. Sent back the black patent varsity jacket as the sizing was huge and kept the retro looking shades.

I fancied a basic black bag and got this medium sized shopper at Zara



I would also like to say a big thank you to everyone who's been reading, following and commenting on this blog the past year. I really enjoy and appreciate talking to likewise fashion minds from all across the world. Thanks a lot blogfriends!


7 comments:

Fashionistable said...

The Marni glasses are great and I so want a leather jacket. Off to Zara I go. Xxxx

classiq said...

That biker jacket in cream must look fabulous too. Lovely purchases. :)
Ada

The PvdH Journal said...

Ahhh I love those sunglasses too! They have just the right amount of retro. I hope you had a lovely easter!

The PvdH Journal said...

Ahhh I love those sunglasses too! They have just the right amount of retro. I hope you had a lovely easter!

Disturbed Style said...

Amazing items! I love it :)

AnoBanO said...

Fabulous post my darling!!! Follow each other?
WWW.ANOBANOOO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Thank you in advance :)
Kisses
Anobano

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

I love all your new entries, especially the Zara jacket and the slouchy Boss Orange trousers (I saw a similar pair at Emporio Armani in a great taupe shade...OK, I have to wait for the sales!). Hope you had a nice Easter break! It's a real pleasure following your blog and reading your comments...looking forward your next posts!