2012/03/19

Floral Pants Invasion

Celine Vogue UK
Jil Sander Vogue UK
Stefanel Pants in Glamour
Selected Femme

Zara
Jil Sander

Mango
Mango






Are you doing floral pants this season? You can do matchy or clash them with other florals or team them with neutrals for a subtle look. Either way, they are quite a statement, but once you've mastered the art of them they are actually quite easy to wear. My go to shop for fabulous fitting floral jumpsuits is actually Mango. I bought two of them there last summer, they have a slightly lower hanging crotch and make a nice flattering loose slimeline silhouette. Add a cute belt and some wedges or heels and a blazer and you can easily dress it up. There is a similar navy one with little red ditsy flowers in their shops right now. Looking for pants alone, Zara and H&M offer a good variety and my favourites are the ones from Selected Femme.


www.leeoliveira.com

Tommy Ton for style.com



12 comments:

classiq said...

I don't think I will embrace this trend, but I think the best way to do it is to choose simple, neutral coloured pieces for the rest of the outfit.
Ada

The PvdH Journal said...

I have loved seeing this trend on the street style blogs and just adore the Celine ones. But perhaps I have overdosed on it before I could wear it?!! I have been experimenting with painting on silk myself and some are florals so I have definitely been influenced though (although florals are always sort of in fashion for spring though...).

Annie said...

I'm loving the floral pants trend - I think it's so fun! These are great pics :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Lola said...

I have my eye on the ones from Zara, I might pop in today and buy them! X

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

I have been wearing florals all my life. I adore it. The first image speaks to me the most;-)
Warmly hope you are well. The weather is beautiful in Germany at present;-)

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

I love floral skirts and I'm actually enjoy this trend for trousers as well but...on other people. The fact is that I have trouble finding trousers that fit me well unless they are super well cut...but I would love to find silky pyjamas floral pants...

shooting star said...

I am still on the fence whether or not to embrace..while they look good..im not sure they will good on me..my height is 5'2...so am kinda not sure!!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

Fashionistable said...

I havent yet but am lovin it. Xxxx

Victoria said...

I love the whole print on print floral but still for a lot of people this trend isn't easy to digest.

Fabrizia said...

Such a great post, I really like it, these pics are so nice!
Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
Three lucky person will win a pair of sunnies of therir choice, enter the contest!!!

honeybeeandmeonline.net said...

I love all of it!!!!!!!!
I wish more designers used Liberty of London prints!!!!


xoxo
m

Annie said...

Definitely loving this trend! I'm actually even wearing some floral pants today :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray