2012/02/16

Pick of the Day: COS Peplum Waist Top

COS top with peplum waist €89


The peplum will be everywhere come spring, and this one is a very subtle and cool alternative if you're not to keen on the colourful exaggerated 40s style versions that sometimes look quite retro. This one has a beautiful jersey and leather fabric mix, it's clean, modern and keeps the silhouette narrow due to its loose shape. Pair it with some black slim pants like the ones below, also available at COS, and you're ready for fashion week or anything else really!

COS Zip deatail slim trousers €59

8 comments:

Lens & anything Else said...

COS is always the best!

Lens&anythingElse

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

I haven't make up my mind on the peplum and I might prefer it in skirts, but, as you said, this look by COS would be great for any situation! I already bought one of the SS dresses (http://www.cosstores.com/Store/Women/All/Printed_A-line_dress/7084-279972.1), so nice...

Laura and Romy @ MIXT said...

I love the top

Fashionistable said...

2 great new pieces. Great for everywhere. Xxxx

Sharda Sewdien said...

Love the clothing items.;)
There's a blog award for you on my blog.

The PvdH Journal said...

I like this one. And as you know I am a huge fan of the look ( and agree that it must be paired with something tight on the bottom).

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

Hello! To reply to your question regarding the Mary Katrantzou capsule collection, I went to London and of course visited Topshop. There were very few pieces left, but I had the chance to see the designs 'live'...I'm quite happy with the top I bought even if it is more 'transparent' than expected. The bowl dress was really nice, but I was happy I didn't buy it because a) I would not have many occasions to wear it and (more importantly) b) I preferred saving for the amazing Marni for H&M capsule collection! Having said that I would have loved to buy the 'bodycon dress', but my size was sold out and I think they didn't have it online...

Maria V said...

The peplum top is amazing! re: Mary Katrantzou for Topshop collection - it was sold out within minutes online!!! But will be back in stock next week...

re: NYFW. I love your "SOme Crazy Stuff" post. Seriously Marc Jacobs what these gigantic hats are about? lol

Have a great day!
xx
CrashingRED