2012/02/22

Hot or Not? The Mulberry Del Rey Bag

Courtesy of Mulberry

What is white and was presented at London Fashion Week on Sunday? Well, the Mulberry "Del Rey" bag, named after "Video Games" singer phenomenon Lana Del Rey. I know what you're thinking, is it really white? Yes, but there will be other colours available as well. As someone who is not terribly celebrity obsessed at all I will hold back my opinion for now and let you decide. So what do you think? Obviously Mulberry is hoping to turn this one into an equally profitable bag as the "Alexa". Does it appeal to you or are you not that impressed?


5 comments:

Mikimoto Angel said...

The white Lana Del Rey bag looks so chic and neat. I like it. :-)

I hope you get to visit my blog soon.

Much love from Mystic Nymph.

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

I'm not that impressed. Was in Dusseldorf earlier this month for the fashion week. Were you there?

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

I saw this model in other colors and I think it looks better than the 'bright white'. Having said that, I was not a huge fan of the Alexa either, but the Mulberry clothing line is growing on me and the recent FW show had some impressive ensembles...

The PvdH Journal said...

I actually think I like it more than the Alexa, but I am just not a fan of Mulberry handbags overall... I do like Del Rey though (tsk tsk perhaps)

little moon lover said...

I love Lana del Rey but I don't know what's going on with her look in this photo.. she looks so old.. I mean like an older woman with that hair and dress, don't you think?.. It seems she's trying to match the bag, which to me, is a bit more towards to older women as well.. I personally don't like it, it's not my style..and I don't think it is Lana's either...