2012/01/23

Current Obsession: Denim Shirts


I haven't done that many posts on denim, although I wear LOADS! My current obsession are denim shirts. I like these simple ones from H&M with pearly popper stud fastenings. After I got a grey one that I've worn quite a lot recently, I bought this one in light washed blue which will look great come spring with white culottes and bermudas à la 3.1 Phillip Lim. There aren't that many in the webshop (yet), but go and check them out in their store, and you'll be able to choose from numerous colours and styles!

2 comments:

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

You have an awesome blog! We too are obsessed with denim shirts, I'm actually wearing on right now, haha! Perfect for layering and good for nearly all seasons!

-Davie+Erica
Wardrobe Stylists, NYC

http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

Fashionistable said...

Thank you for the welcome back. I have been hankering after a denim shirt for a while now. Xxxx