2011/12/05

Everybody's Starry Eyed...

... and everybody glows!
Stars are everywhere this season (actually they don't really go away). Remember the Kate Moss collections for Topshop? Right! So here are some more, folks! I guess Dolce & Gabbana kickstarted it this time! Star printed fabrics immediately inject some Rock'n Roll vibe and coolness into your outfit, so you can safely go along with them. Team a star print blouse with faded black jeans and ankle boots, or burgundy coloured pants. Wearing stars on top I like to keep my bottom half uni and vice versa, but if you like, you can go mad on them and do an Anna dello Russo!



4. Topshop Star Knit Tights


5 comments:

FairyFiligree said...

Stars are just the thing for DEcember I guess. It's a simple theme design that can be used in so many cute ways. Once had a huge pair of lemon yellow star-shaped earrings but I must have given those away in the good old 80s.!

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

Love this theme and not just for Christmas. So far I only have a starry piece in my wardrobe (a necklace of course), but I would be more than happy to add that lovely ASOS dress...

Fashionistable said...

I have stars in my eyes and am loving it. Brilliant collection. Thank You. Xxxx

The PvdH Journal said...

I have been so obsessed with it since I saw them at the Dolce show. Incredible also how one print from a designer can be so influential isn't i?

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Great post! I like the stars!
I have many clothes with this print, love it!
Kisses!