2011/12/19

Best Buy 2011






































Sometimes your favourite purchase doesn't necessarily have to be expensive to be great. My best buy this year were some lovely faded black skinny jeans for just 29 Euros from Zara, that I wear a lot. They are the perfect colour, a lovely comfy fit, just the right length, nice and sturdy material (I don't like Zaras thin material jeans), just the right amount of stretch (1%Elasthan), and they don't ride down if you wear them without a belt. Truly brilliant! Best jeans in a long time! Wanted to have them in grey and blue but they were sold out in a whim. Thank you Zara! Please make them all like this in 2012!

What was your best buy in 2011?


4 comments:

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

Finding the right pair of jeans, especially skinny, is a difficult mission...Never tried the Zara ones, but I'm going to give them a try next time I'm in their store. My best 2011 buys are from the H&M Conscious Collection (both the SS and FW editions) and a Celine Cabas at 70% off...

fashion and frank said...

Perfect jeans are so hard to come by and to come by them at a good price is possibly the best combo ever! I never know what my best buys are until a year or two later because they keep on going so i am going to give you two of them - both i got 10% off but neither were an abs bargain but i wear and wear and wear them - my marni sleeveless parka sheep trimmed gilet and my celine heritage bag and bargain wise this year - my Marc Jacobs burgundy bag come clutch - 80% off and i am wearing it to death xx

http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

Fashionistable said...

It is great when you find a wonderful item like this. Mmm big question what was my best buy? Gold shoes from office I think. Pxx

Ashley said...

Hmmm, I didn't buy too much this year, but I'd have to say my best buy was my vintage autumn coat for $20!

I also have a blog award to pass on to you! Details are on my page...:) xx