2011/10/24

Corduroy Pants at H&M

19,95 Euro
29,95 Euro

I rarely buy stuff at H&M because most of the time I am quite dissapointed of the quality (itchy and scratchy jumpers, cheap fabrics, ill cuts, stuffed racks), if I do buy something it's mostly basics (loved the t-shirts from their conscious collection this summer, especially the ones with the short frilly sleeves). Now, recently I browsed through their Divided section (the stuff for teens), where I found a nice looking pair of navy corduroy pants. I really got excited, so I tried them on and BINGO, they fitted like a glove. Bought them online in burgundy, as well. Go get yourself a pair, they are warm, have a comfortably snug fit, don't hang low, and look really great on. They sell out fast, but usually H&M restocks their webshop quite fast. I am wearing them sort of Kooples style, with brown chelsea boots, tucked in blouse with a knitted vest (in Germany we call it Pullunder), and a black sheepskin jacket. Fantastic!!! 

3 comments:

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

First of all, welcome back! So nice to hear back from you...I'm glad that you had a great holiday time! I agree with you on H&M, but I do love their Conscious Collection (I think we have the same t-shirt...) and cannot wait to buy some piece of the fall line.

the nyanzi report said...

i love h&m simply because you get great fashion at a reasonable price even though it may lack good quality.

Fashionistable said...

Thanks for the tip. I will go try them on. Xxxx