2011/08/22

The Tote Bag Book


 
I came across "The Tote Bag Book" by Jitesh Patel, as our friend Stefan Tijs' tote bag design is in it. The plastic bags' eco friendly canvas replacement is not only for eco warriors but has also become a fashion statement over the years. The tote bag book features 160 pages of great tote bag designs by various designers and illustrators from all over the world and is accompanied by a cute tote bag, designed by Jitesh Patel himself. Love the layout and stories behind each design, which are very inspiring. So, for all you Tote Bag Hipsters in Berlin and around the world - dig this!

Btw, Jitesh you forgot these ;):
I took a closer look at the shopping tote bags lurking in the back of my kitchen:





AND, I could hardly contain myself after I saw this design by Banksy on his website! I guess we all know who he is taking the Mickey out of!



7 comments:

the nyanzi report said...

good stuff.

A Heel in Mint said...

Cute designs!!

xx
Heel in Mint
www.heelinmint.blogspot.com

HAUNTED-FASHION said...

Lovely blog!!

We like ittt

xhajar et mounia
hauntedcasablanca.blogspot.com

Fashionistable said...

Nice book. Like your additions. Xxxx

Lee Oliveira said...

I love a lot tote bags...
I have the "Karl Who?" one
lee x

Mónica C. Welton said...

so cute!!

Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

I love canvas bags because they can be funny and chic at the same time. I wrote a post about one by Marni: http://notjustaprettydress.blogspot.com/2011/07/canvas-bag-day.html

Just found your blog through ThePvdHJournal, it's really nice!