2011/08/12

Top 5 Great Hairstyles On Record Covers






















First place goes to.... well, who would have thought that...tadaaaa....The Ramones!!!! Makes me laugh everytime I pull this one out!
2. Adam Green on his debut album sporting a brilliant mullet! Cute!
3. Blur, you're thinking? Well, most notably for Alex James' lopsided long floppy hairstyle that he still cultivates. He says it's inspired by "Auden". Hmmmm...
4. The B 52's for their crazy out of this world beehives and perms!
5. German band Die Toten Hosen....What the heck did they look like in 1985?!?! Look better now, although, wait a minute...some have hardly changed ;)
6. 6? I know I said 5, but I had to add Tomo01 from German band Oiro! Always one of the best hairdos around...and he doesn't do anything with it...hehe...

9 comments:

Marusya V said...

You forgotten Jim Morrison!!! LOL great hairstyles otherwise ;)
xox
http://crashingred.com

the nyanzi report said...

cool stuff.

Fashionistable said...

I love your album cover series's. Another classic collection here. The hairstyles have made me smile. Thank You. Xxxx

Ashley said...

Awesome picks! I love the Ramone's hairstyles; they always make me laugh, too. xx

Karin said...

Ha I really love the different hairstyles here!

Lee Oliveira said...

Oh I loved the B52's and their fashion statements they made.

Lee
x

The PvdH Journal said...

The Ramones are my absolute favourite!

PvdH

www.ThePvdHJournal.com

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

Love this post!!!!
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

Hanna said...

these are pretty awesome !