2011/07/11

Sit! Good Dog! Stay! Bad Dog! Down! Roll Over...

Gorilla Mni Cushion
Dachshund Mini Cushion


Fawn Large Cushion

Ostrich Pico

Kitten Pico

Penguin Pico

Poodle Mini Cushion

Terrier Pico
Pico Zebra
Pico Piglet



I love these Animal Pillows from Areaware made from organic cotton and inspired by Victorian shaped pillows. The graphics are based on the first mass produced images from 19th century illustrations. So, if you like a stylish pet to cuddle and pat once in a while that makes no work whatsoever and sits still on your couch, then this is for you! Available at http://areaware.com/ and at www.yoox.com

7 comments:

Gina Michele said...

These are so cute! I love them all!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds

The PvdH Journal said...

oh i love these as well! if only they had one of a cocker spaniel to match my little puppy haha ;)

xx PvdH
www.ThePvdHJournal.com

the nyanzi report said...

how lovely.

Fashionistable said...

I first thought what the heck...then awahhhh. Xxxx

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

These are so cute! I love the penguin one!

Ashley said...

I love the ostrich, the kitten, and the zebra! But they're all cute and fun. xx

Ninja said...

Those are so cute! I should get my boyfriend the pig, because he's been begging for a mini-pig for a year now (no way I'm having a real one in the house!) and that would be a good compromise...in my opinion :)

xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)