2011/07/06

Brothel Creepers For The Ladies

MASAI Orange Suede Tassel Brothel Creepers £34.00
MASAI Black Suede Tassel Brothel Creepers £34.00




I don't know about you, I have seen brothel creeper revitalizations on and off, most notably  Prada's great version this season, and I always found them interesting on other people, but for me - too clumpy.  That is until I saw this cute take on the creeper version at Topshop. The suede tassel brothel creepers. Available in black or orange suede, they are sort of a mix between a tassel loafer and creeper, but they still have the brothel creeper elements like the suede and the thick crepe sole. I can imagine wearing them with skinny jeans or pleated cigarette pants and skirts. I think in this form they are a quite versatile and exciting shoe to go with the rest of your wardrobe without being too retro and they will easily see you into autumn.

4 comments:

Fashionistable said...

I am afraid I prefer the Prada ones. Or the true Underground originals. Xxxx

The PvdH Journal said...

I also prefer the Prada ones... however, I also prefer Church's brogues over Prada's.

Prada is forgiven because they own Church's ;)

the nyanzi report said...

i'm not a fan of these. prada any day!

Anonymous said...

Been looking for this article for long time ago and finally found here. thanks for sharing this post. appreciate!