2011/06/01

Some Vintage Print Inspiration



This is one of my vintage summer dresses, and don't you just love the colourful floral print and the delicate matching belt that goes with it? Usually I am not such a flowery type but this dress had my name written all over it at the time. And I had to buy it, although it was quite in a state. I got it for 10 pounds years ago somewhere at Camden Market, and I had to sew the whole backside together, matching print on print, which nearly made me go nuts, but it was worth it!

Oh yes, and lately I'm obsessed with digital polaroid imaging, be it with a polaroid app for the iphone or with my leica and polaroid picture converters, I just love this vintage look on digital photography.

5 comments:

*sunday* said...

i really like that print


stateofsunday.com

Lee Oliveira said...

Love the print.. So pure!
lee x

the nyanzi report said...

great job. love the print.

Fashionistable said...

I agree totally. Love the print too. Xxxx

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Ah, I adore the print & happy colours - reminds one of a bunch of summer wild flowers on a balmy evening in June. Happy Sunday.xx