2011/06/07

Poll: What's Your Favourite Spring Fashion Trend 2011?


MaxMara Spring RTW 2011








1. Colour Blocking











Prada Spring RTW 2011









2. The Striped Skirt










Topshop Unique Spring 2011








3. Prints










Derek Lam Spring RTW 2011









4. 70s











Alexander Wang Spring RTW 2011







5. White












Calvin Klein Spring RTW 2011









6. Minimalism










Valentino Spring RTW 2011







7. Lace & Crochet












Jil Sander Spring RTW 2011







8. The Maxi Skirt & Dress












www.asos.com









9. Palazzo Pants










Balmain Spring RTW 2011








10. The Cropped Pant












Dries van Noten Spring RTW 2011








11. The Midi Skirt










Yohji Yamamoto Spring RTW 2011










12. Pleats








8 comments:

A Heel in Mint said...

I am into pleats right now.

xx
Heel in Mint
www.heelinmint.blogspot.com

the nyanzi report said...

number two is my favourite.

Fashionistable said...

Oh gosh I like them all except the last one. Xxxx

Lee Oliveira said...

Definitely colour blocking. My camera and me can't get enough colour. Prada did an amazing job. Pleats are another favourite too.

Lee
x

Lee Oliveira said...

Prada are one of my fave this season..
I must say I am also obsessed with Gucci 70's inspiration
lee x

classiq said...

The 70s, colour blocking stripes and white. :)Ada

Em said...

White and Lace & Crochet are my favourite trends!

http://www.fashionhacks.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

i would most definitely have to say 1970's and colour blocking! love your blog- now following

http://purpletweed.blogspot.com

xx