2011/05/30

Summer Trend: The Scalloped Edge

Twenty8Twelve
D&G 
www.topshop.com £30.00
www.topshop.com £40.00




www.topshop.com £24.00

www.asos.com €57.69
www.asos.com €96.15
















www.chloe.com

Have you noticed this trend gradually sneaking up on us? The scalloped hem? First you saw it on shorts and now it can be seen on everything from dresses to capri pants, blouses and accessories. Echoing natures softest shapes like waves, flowers and shells, it adds a soft, feminine and vintagy touch to your spring-summer wardrobe. I love Topshops cute scallop edged jeans shorts. Team them with the white blouse and a pair of flats for maximum cuteness on a hot day. With one of those great bags from Chlo√©, of course! And I can tell you, this trend will continue in fall....

11 comments:

the nyanzi report said...

good of you to point this one out. i'm going to look out for it on the streets.

Ashley said...

I love the first white dress, and scalloped hemlines are so great! I think there's something timeless about them:) I really like your blog and I was wondering if you want to follow each others blogs? xx

songbird said...

i really like this hemline..but not on pants...i love the effect.

http://flysongbirdblogspot.com

helenlouise said...

I love love love this trend! Those shorts are adorable.

Mademoiselle Marie, Street Style said...

i love the first asos dress!

Sabrina T. said...

great post..like these items!!:)
come and follow mine if u like it dear!i'd be very happy..kiss

Patchwork à porter

*sunday* said...

awesome selection

stateofsunday.com

Nathalie said...

I love the white shirt in the first shot. All of it is amazing

http://www.fashionablefantasy.com

Em said...

Great trend, I've seen it all over on shorts

http://www.fashionhacks.blogspot.com/

Fashionistable said...

I like this would like some shorts like this. Xxxx

WendyB said...

Was it Chloe that did a cute shorts-set like this a couple of years ago? I remember loving that...