2011/05/18

Spring Parka


 

One other thing you can't have enough of are utility jackets. And I don't mean the ones that start with Jack! Got this great mod style parka at Vila recently, and I am sort of living in it at the moment. Vila is a Danish label that offers cool and casual basics with a twist. It's made of a really lightweight shirt like cotton, and you can throw it over your tank top and chinos, or your floral dress if you want to cover up when it gets a bit chilly. I love its generous cut with a slight fishtail, elbow patches, drawstrings at the bottom and huge pockets where you can stuff your mobile, camera and whatnots in.

2 comments:

Fashionistable said...

Nice parka. It is good that it is lightweight. I can see it wouking very well. Xxxx

FairyFiligree said...

It sure looks comfy & pratical especially for travelling - I just don't dig that colour much though!