2011/05/09

Round Or Square?











Good-bye Wayfarer? Round sunglasses are having a fashion revival this summer. Dries van Noten, Ralph Lauren and Proenza Schouler all favoured this shape on the spring runways. When I think of round shaped glasses, I think of John Lennon, Harry Potter and lately the Olsen twins. So if you want to look more modern and not like someone left over from the 70s go for more oversized translucent frames in natural colours like cream and sage featuring a keyhole cut out at the bridge. For me? I like the square ones much better. But if you fancy a change, go for it! All sunglasses above available at www.asos.com.

Which style do you prefer?

3 comments:

It-Blogirls said...

These styles are all so amazing but the last and the 3rd are the best to me

FairyFiligree said...

Following you now! your second follower to date.. hope you get many more.

the nyanzi report said...

I'll always prefer Wayfarers. But it all depends on the shape of your head.