2011/05/16

Dress For Less: The Striped Summer Dress

Jil Sander Spring RTW 2011
Aqua at www.asos.com 182.20



MARC by Marc Jacobs Spring RTW 2011
www.promod.de 39.95


www.oasis-stores.com 44.00
Marc Jacobs Spring RTW 2011


www.asos.com 32.05
Prada Spring RTW 2011

Lacoste Spring RTW 2011

www.hm.com  24,95
Sonia Rykiel Spring RTW 2011
Ann-Sofie Back for TOPSHOP £55.00
Twenty8Twelve Spring RTW 2011
www.frenchconnection.com £32.00


















Prada Spring RTW 2011


www.whistles.co.uk £80.00
























This season colour, prints and patterns are a key trend. The minimalist's favourite pattern though are stripes. I 'm a sucker for stripes, it's the pattern I keep buying over and over again. And I love a striped sundress when the temperatures are soaring. Good job the designers offered us loads of wonderful varieties on the spring runways. Hard to decide which design I liked best. And there are plenty of wonderful and similar versions on the high street if you're on a budget. See for yourself. Which one do you like best?

6 comments:

FairyFiligree said...

Love all of these dresses but mostly the Marc Jacobs one.... Cute!

Rachel said...

I luve all of them! Great replicas!

if you have some time, pls visit my blog: racheldanielle-l.blogspot.com

the nyanzi report said...

great job putting the expensive ones next to the affordable ones. you've got a good eye.

Fashionistable said...

I love the big bold stripes best. Would love the Jil Sander dress. Mind you the ASOS one would do too. Xxxx

Lee Oliveira said...

Jil Sander and Prada for me has done an amazing collection with those beautiful stripes
lee x

glam fashionista said...

I am into stripes right now, i like all of them..

Glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com